If you like to be included into our mailing list, please contact us.
German Speakers Events in Beijing
Juli Stammtisch der deutschsprachigen Community in Beijing, 26. Juli 2017
Wann: Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2017, ab 19:00 Uhr
Wo: Hacker-Pschorr Bräuhaus Beijing
Gate 3, No. 3 Building, 12 XinDong Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Mit: 90l Freibier aus der Hacker-Pschorr Brauerei. Solange der Vorrat reicht!
Gebühr: Eintritt Frei bei Anmeldung bis zum 24. Juli 2017
50 RMB/Person Abendkasse
Eintritt frei für Jahres-Sponsoren!
Um am Stammtisch teilzunehmen, melden Sie sich bitte via kathrin(at)deutschinbeijing.com oder lucia(at)g-i-events.com bis zum 24. Juli 2017 an. Falls Sie trotz Anmeldung doch nicht teilnehmen können, sagen Sie bitte Ihre Teilnahme bis zum 24, Juli 2017 ab.
Vielen Dank an unsere 2017 Sponsoren!
Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.) Beijing Office
Hacker-Pschorr Brauhaus Beijing
1-Day Tour to Mount Baihua, July 29
Baihua highland grass (Hundreds of Flowers) is located at the peak of Mt. Baihua and is covering 1000 mu natural grass. Every four seasons, the grass will show the colorful side. The highland grass sea level is above 2050m, during the summer time, various kinds of wild flowers will blossom, such as tropaeolum which is rare to see and good for throat, eyes if used as a flower tea. The temperature in the mountain area will be much cooler than the city, it's a great place to get away from heat.
When: Saturday, July 29, 2017: 7:30 am; Bus departure 8:00 am
Meeting Point: East Lake Villa (东湖别墅)
东直门外大街35 号 Dongzhimenwaidajie No. 35
10:00 am: Arrival at Mt. Baihua
Free time in the area, e.g. to go for hiking, lunch picnic, enjoy the time in
the highland grass
15:30 pm: Back to the city
RMB 250/Person in case of advanced booking and payment by July 25, 2017!
If you like to join with children below 1.20 m please contact us!
Pre-payment is possible via bank transfer or in cash at our office. Please let us know about your preference when registering!
RMB 300/Person in case of registration before July 25 and on-site payment.
- Land Transportation
- All Entrance Tickets
- Private English Speaking Guide
1. In case of less than 30 participants and/or bad weather condition, we keep the right to
cancel the trip. The respective notice will be sent via text message to your mobile phone.
2. Insurance Policy: Please purchase your own travel insurance; it's not included in the participation fee. If you don't have any insurance, please understand that this trip is at your own risk. The organizer will not be responsible for any safety issues, damages or losses, etc. occurring during the trip.
3. Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch and water.
4. Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel the trip, please cancel before July 25, 6:00 pm. Any cancellation after July 25 will be charged with the full price of RMB 300.
Seats are limited! If you like to attend, RSVP via kathrin(at)g-i-events.com or lucia(at)g-i-events.com or register via below form by July 25, 2017. In case you register but cannot attend, please cancel your reservation before July 25. Otherwise you will be invoiced for the event.