Introduction Automotive Roundtable:
Automotive Roundtable Flyer_EN_170303.pd[...]
PDF-Dokument [756.6 KB]
2017 Event Plan for Beijing Automotive Roundtable Editions is Available Now!
If you are interested in presenting, please contact us.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
2017 Sponsorships are available for booking NOW!
All sponsors' profiles can be found here!
August Automotive Roundtable in Beijing
...updates will follow soon...
Best Practice: FMEA Forum China, October 19, 2017 in Taicang, Jiangsu Province
Since its foundation in 2005, the FMEA Forum became the most important meeting for FMEA user and experts in Germany. Now we introduced it to China and continue to build a platform for FMEA experts and practitioner in Asia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leading positions of FMEAs
- FMEA experts/FMEA engineers
- Design/Quality/Process department managers
- People who are interested in
solutions of BEST FMEAs in the world
DEVELOP VALUABLE CONTACTS
- Questions and discussions with every speech
- Meet the speakers
- Panel discussion with participants of the attendees
- World Cafe
GENERATE INNOVATE IDEAS
- Risk assessment in new technical industries (wind power)
- Special characteristics
- FMEA and Industry 4.0
- FMEA and complexity
- Cultural variables
within the risk management
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS incl.:
- Dipl. -ing. Winfried Dietz, DIETZ Consultants
- Lassie Li, DIETZ Consultants
- Sebastian Bersch, SIEMENS AG
- Simon Crowhurst, JOHNSON ELECTRIC
- Zhenliang Fu, CRRC
- Dieter Hellweg, ROBERT BOSCH GmbH
- Li Zhao, KSS CHINA
More speakers to be confirmed soon...
FEES & VENUE
Full Price: CNY 3,800/Person, incl. event registration, training material, certificates, lunch & coffee breaks;
Early-Bird Rate: CNY 3,420/Person, if you register before September 15th, 2017;
Or more than 2 participants from the same company, you will get 10% discounts.
Four Points by Sheraton Taicang
No. 288 Shanghai East Road, Taicang, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China 215400
If you are interested in more information about the forum, or like to register, please feel free to contact us:
HIGHLIGHTS of FMEA FORUM in GERMANY
Ihre Formularnachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Beijing Rundschau published an article about 2014 January Automotive Roundtabe (in German only)