Introduction Automotive Roundtable:
Automotive Roundtable Flyer_EN_170303.pd[...]
PDF-Dokument [756.6 KB]
2017 Event Plan for Beijing Automotive Roundtable Editions is Available Now!
If you are interested in presenting, please contact us.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
2017 Sponsorships are available for booking NOW!
All sponsors' profiles can be found here!
September Automotive Roundtable in Beijing, September 26
...updates will follow soon...
Best Practice: FMEA Forum China, October 19, 2017 in Taicang, Jiangsu Province
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS incl.:
- Tilman Tillmann, VDA QMC China
- Dipl. -ing. Winfried Dietz, DIETZ Consultants
- Lassie Li, DIETZ Consultants
- Jessica Liu, SIEMENS
- Simon Crowhurst, Johnson Electric
- Zhenliang Fu, CRRC
- Dr. Bin Chi, Bosch China
- Li Zhao, KSS CHINA
Since its foundation in 2005, the FMEA Forum became the most important meeting for FMEA user and experts in Germany. Now we introduced it to China and continue to build a platform for FMEA experts and practitioner in Asia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leading positions of FMEAs
- FMEA experts/FMEA engineers
- Design/Quality/Process department managers
- People who are interested in
solutions of BEST FMEAs in the world
DEVELOP VALUABLE CONTACTS
- Questions and discussions with every speech
- Meet the speakers
- Panel discussion with participants of the attendees
- World Cafe
GENERATE INNOVATE IDEAS
- Risk assessment in new technical industries (wind power)
- Special characteristics
- FMEA and Industry 4.0
- FMEA and complexity
- Cultural variables
within the risk management
FEES & VENUE
Full Price: CNY 3,800/Person, incl. event registration, training material, certificates, lunch & coffee breaks;
Early-Bird Rate: CNY 3,420/Person, if you register before September 15th, 2017;
Or more than 2 participants from the same company, you will get 10% discounts.
Four Points by Sheraton Taicang
No. 288 Shanghai East Road, Taicang, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China 215400
If you are interested in more information about the forum, or like to register, please feel free to contact us:
For the full program please download below flyer:
HIGHLIGHTS of FMEA FORUM in GERMANY
EVTec - Electric Vehicle Technologies Conference, Kempinski Hotel, Shenyang, November 7-9
Following the current movement, EVTec 2017 will be held in Shenyang, one of the automotive centers in China that offers
the ideal platform due to the existing strength in EV technologies.
Supported by leading names of the industry, this congress is supposed to set trends for the future electric vehicles, bring leading engineers, R&Ds on the one hand, and political and government officials on the other hand together. It offers the unique opportunity to the industry having high professional insights with international know-how background to stimulate joint development.
Therefore this year’s conference will focus on electric mobility in the specific context of China. It will gather together experts and leaders from major automotive manufacturers and suppliers (foreign and domestic), academia and government to discuss advanced research topics, new product developments and automotive supply chain.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS incl.:
Electrified and automated: Two trends linked
Mr. Philipp Ibele
General Manager Electric Vehicle & Hybrid Technology
United Automotive Electric Systems
UAES / Bosch
The connected car - chances and challenges
Mr. Shang Zhe
Project Manager Business Unit Electronics & Electrification
(R)evolution of the Chinese Electric Vehicle Market
Mr. Dennis Reichenberg
Director Energy Management and Driver Assistance Systems
Hella Corporate Center China
Electrified future with HV and 48V - challenges and
opportunities of a multilevel power net
Dr. Matthias Lenhart-Rydzek
Director D&D and Operations BU Electromobility
LEONI - Wiring Systems Division
Power and Energy Solutions Enabling the Automotive
Maxwell Technologies (Shanghai) Trading Co.,Ltd.
Current status and outlook of wireless charging for
new energy vehicles
Dr. Grzegorz Ombach
Schaeffler's eDrive solutions: eAxel and iWD
Mr. Chao Huang
Director Product Engineering, Product e - Axle & Pre - Development
Business Unit Hybrid Drives
Schaeffler Trading (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd.
High Voltage Heating Systems for Efficient Heating
Control in E - Vehicles
Dr. Christian Hainzlmaier
Director of Product Management & Strategy OE
Webasto Thermo & Comfort SE
EVTec - Conference Topics 2017
- Opportunities & Challenges on E-Mobility - China and the rest of the world: An overview
- Battery Performance and Charging: Trends and technologies for the future
- Automotive Motor & Electric Control: About board net, plug-ins, regenerative braking systems and their interaction
- Commercial & Passenger Vehicles: Legislation & Requirements from government’s and industry’s side to put EVs into practice
- Panel Discussion about Connectivity and Security of Electrified Traffic: why Data Collection and Cyber Security is not only a pure IT topic anymore
EVTec Event Overview:
Afternoon - Factory visit
18:00 pm - Welcome reception and networking
9:00 am - 18:00 pm - Conference and panel discussion Part I
18:30 pm - Evening reception
9:00 am - 15:30 pm - Conference and panel discussion Part II
Registration Fee (Early Bird)
Members of the Automotive Roundtable Network enjoy a 10% Discount on the original prices.
Delegate ticket with accommodation at 5* Kempinski: RMB 1,710, regular: 1,900/1-Day Ticket; RMB 2,970, regular: 3,300/2-Days Ticket
Delegate ticket without accommodation: RMB 1,260, regular: 1,400/1-Day Ticket; RMB 1,980, regular: 2,200/2-Days Ticket
The early bird price will be available until October 13, 2017.
EVTec - Sponsorship Packages are available for
Different sponsorship packages are available, incl.
- Partner Sponsorship (limited to 2 sponsors)
Costs: ￥150,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Gold Sponsorship
Costs: ￥100,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Silver Sponsorship
Costs: ￥60,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Dinner Reception (7.11 and/or 8.11), Costs: each,￥50,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Coffee Break (8.11 and/or 9.11), Costs: each,￥25,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Table Top, Costs: ￥30,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Delegates Badges, Costs: ￥15,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Delegates Lanyards, Costs: ￥20,000 Chinese Business Tax included
- Gifts Providing, Costs:
￥10,000 Chinese Business Tax included
Members of the Automotive Roundtable Network enjoy a 10% Discount on these items. For full details on the sponsor packages, please contact us.
If you are interested in more information about the forum and/or like to register, please feel free to contact us:
Ms. Lucia Liu, Project Manager
T: +86 1064108459
M: +86 15201679841
Ihre Formularnachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Beijing Rundschau published an article about 2014 January Automotive Roundtabe (in German only)